Follow the steps below to setup install WordPress Theme:
- Go to Appearance > Themes page
- Click on the Add New button, then click on the Upload Theme button
- Upload lifeshine.zip file
- Click on the Activate button
Once theme is first activated, you’ll be redirected to Theme Setup Page. Simply follow the steps to install the required and recommended plugins and theme will be ready for use. In case you’ll not be using some of the listed plugins, you can deactivate them later on from Plugins page or Skip the steps to manually install the plugins from Lifeshine > Plugins page.
Theme templates, such as the Homepage, require the Elementor > Settings > Features > Grid Container option to be activated. Otherwise, you may encounter blank pages even if the demo is imported successfully.
List of Required Plugins
- Spirit Core – Required and must install plugin.
- Elementor Page Builder – Required page builder plugin
- Lifeshine Demo Data – Required if you want to import demo contents. (It can be deactivated after demo contents are imported.)
List of Recommended Plugins
- WooCommerce – Install if you want use e-commerce/store functionality.
- Amelia – Recommended for scheduling meetings and booking appointments.
- Contact Form 7 – Recommended for simple forms such as contact form, it’s flexible and lightweight.
- The Event Calendar – Recommended for creating, managing and showcasing events.
- Seriously Simple Podcasting – Recommended for managing and broadcasting podcasts on your WordPress site.
Tutor LMS Plugins
- Tutor LMS
- Tutor LMS Pro
- Tutor LMS Certificate Builder
- LearnDash Certificate Builder
P.S. Choose only one LMS plugin on your site, there maybe compatibility issues when both plugins are activated.